If you’re looking for some inspiration for an upcoming design campaign, or are planning for a logo design or rebranding, the colourful design trends coming for summer 2016 might be just what you need.
Here’s five new branding trends that will be hot this summer:
- Loud colour combos: bright colour combinations will rule this summer, let creativity run wild. Yellow and pink, green and purple—the possibilities are endless to make things pop. Some examples of loud colour logos can be found here.
- Solid and loud: in addition to loud and bright colours making a comeback this summer, solid brights will also be prominent. Some examples of solid and loud branding can be found here.
- Black is back: the classic and timeless black is making another comeback in logo designs right now. Examples of black branding can be found here.
- Geometric styling: geometric design has been making waves for quite some time now, but another twist on this style is coming into the limelight—geometric typography. Some great examples of geometric typography can be found here.
- Ribbon art: a design style that incorporates ribbon-like typography is turning up more as well. Examples of ribbon art in typography can be found here.
If you’re wondering how our trend predictions for the year have stacked up so far, check out our blog from the new year on graphic design trends to watch for in 2016. And for inspiration on all things branding, check out our online portfolio.